SPORTS & REMEDIAL MASSAGE
The purpose of Sports and remedial massage is to help alleviate the stress, tension and damage which builds up in the body's soft tissue during physical exercise and also from work related injuries. It is beneficial as a preventative therapy, where the practitioner has the opportunity to monitor for any negative changes by using a number of treatment techniques. The therapist can identify muscles that are overcompensating due to imbalances elsewhere and advise you on stretches and strength exercises. It's an excellent way to help recovery from the build-up of hard work or training and also speeds up recovery from pre/post competition, with many of our patients benefiting from regular maintenance sessions. We use a variety of different techniques including Myofasical, PNF, Trigger Point, amongst many others.
• Can help to alleviate stress and tension that builds up in the body’s soft tissue during physical exercise and work.
• Injury repair ~ accelerate the speed and quality of recovery.
• Can detect early signs of injury.
• Contributes to improvement in flexibility and agility.
• Helps improve circulation, wellbeing and vitality.
• Alleviate stress and tension that builds up in the body’s soft tissue during physical exercise and work.
It is most beneficial as a preventative therapy where the therapist can monitor for any negative changes by using a number of treatment techniques and methods.